Square One

Hello, Happy Friday! Well this week was a pretty bad week, things did not work out for me at my new job, so I'm back to square one, looking again. It's probably a blessing in disguise, as it was a really hard and stressful job. I've been going through the feelings of devastation to oh well maybe something better will come along, it was just not meant to be. Apparently I did not live up to their expectations during the training. At least that is what I was told. Here in Massachusetts you are an "employee at will" which means you can be let go at anytime for any reason, no liability on the employers part. They can skip right over a warning and let you go, nice huh! So once again I need a little inspiration. I found this on Facebook and it could not be more perfect for me right now. I hope it reminds you out there too that no matter what, hold your head up, and never ever allow anyone take away your dignity.
Thanks for visiting,
Janet :)

Photobucket

“One's dignity may be assaulted, vandalized and cruelly mocked, but it can never be taken away unless it is surrendered”
Michael J. Fox

Popular Posts