Oy Vey!

Hello, How are you! I am doing great! I am adjusting to my new work schedule, and it is a long day, close to 12 hrs each day between the commute on the train and my work hours, but I'm really loving it. I feel no anxiety like I thought I would going back out into the workforce after being home for two years. The people are great that I work with, they are making me feel so comfortable which helps so much. While I'm adjusting to this new schedule I will try to post on my blogs as much as I can. Know I am not gone, just trying to get use to this new schedule, while I'm also preparing for Scotty's graduation!, Oy Vey! as they say, I go from one extreme to the other, nothing to do, to too much to do lol! But I'm not complaining, no way no how! Here's some more inspiration that I love to share with you.
Thanks for visiting,
Janet :)

480878_271380019618179_157154251040757_591655_188025795_n

Popular Posts