Roll Me Away Edited

Hi Everyone,
I hope you are doing well, I am doing great. I hope you got to view Wendy's song. I haven't listened to it more than once or twice since the day of her funeral. It instantly makes me cry because it is so her spirit, so brave and fearless. Women killed by Killer what? Come again news people? Killer Whale has killed before?? Ya let's just all jump in the water with him, seriously I don't get people. God forgive me but, it should have been euthanized after the first death. Happy Birthday Donna. Where I can't see you today I wanted you to know I am thinking of you. My gift to you today is one of a warm memory. I hope listening to this song brings you a smile and your Dad back to you. I think of you and your Dad every time I hear Bob Seger. Donna and I share a common bond of knowing the pain of losing our Parents the same way, both too young and both by terminal diseases. Both our Fathers died suddenly without a chance to say goodbye. Our mothers suffered until they died. Donna's mother was much to young as well. It was hard to choose a song, I forget how much I loved his music back in my teen years. I had to go to iTunes and download some of his songs, I can't stop listening to this song today!! I choose this one because you are a bike rider even though it shows a biker, people know Donna is nothing like this girl. Who knows maybe someday I will learn to ride Pete's bike and we could ride together. I just don't know if I can be as brave as you!! If Bob comes around let me know I will go to the show with ya. Wouldn't it be nice if we all could just roll away when the spirit comes over us:) I would love ya to join me in a Zumba class. It is so fun and in the beginning you just do the best you can so there is no need to worry about keeping up. They have a family Zumba on Saturdays that a lot of mom's take their daughters to. Let me know if you want to join me sometime. Today I am taking my first kickboxing class before work, can't wait to feel like I am kicking ass LOL!. I hope you have a great day, you deserve it!!
Miss ya much,
Janet :)

Popular Posts